Sunday, November 06, 2011

Some Fall pics

I have been dying to take some pictures at this tree nursery near our house and the other day was the perfect opportunity to do so. I begged my friend Sarah to snap a few for us, and I am so glad she agreed.
 
These are some of my favorite pictures of us ever.
 
Sam was not in a very smiley mood, but he's still cute in my book!


Asking him to kiss me. Didn't happen.

Once again, here are some shots of how we really act in front of the camera. :)
 
Matt, photo-bombing without my knowledge.

5 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Adorable!! Love that location, too. So pretty!

Anonymous said...

Second one from the bottom I look like I'm at Sarah's church.

Sabs said...

so beautiful!!! and cutest Indiana Jones ever!

Rachel {RandR Workshop} said...

Such great photos!!

Matt said...

Bam. Nailed it. Great location + good genetics = photo awesomeness.