Tuesday, August 02, 2011

whoa.

I have been busy.

Since the sun has finally arrived here in Washington, I feel like I have been shooting non-stop. Family photoshoots during the week and weddings on the weekends. I am extremely thankful for the work that I am getting, especially since its our main income right now, but its a hard shift from being a stay at home mom with a hobby to a full time photographer.

Matt is still looking for work. He has had some really great interviews that we have been really positive about that have fallen through. Its a really rough emotional rollercoaster.

Sam, is Sam. He is growing big and strong and getting cuter and smarter every day. We can't get enough of him. He saw his first 3D movie this week and he was amazing. We are constantly impressed with how well behaved Sam is.

I had a photoshoot at my home a week ago and Sam got to sit in for a little while. When I asked the little girl who I was shooting to pose for me, Sam would copy her every move. BTW- His shirt says "Spoiled by Grandma and loving it." A gift from my Aunt. Thanks Auntie Em!
Well, time to get back to photo editing and diaper changes :)

No comments: