Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sam and his "gike"

I'm not sure who had more fun tonight. Matt and I teaching Sam how to pedal, or Sam learning how to ride his bike? Either way, it was some very valuable family time.

Ah, that dimple. Melts me every time.
 Sam realized pretty quickly that it was hilarious to chase mommy.
This is the face that I get when I ask for a smile. :)

Sam is growing up so quickly. Its so great to see him learn and grow every day. He is still the sweetest little boy and loves to cuddle, gives kisses and hugs and sign "I love you". We are so proud to be his parents.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Holly I love the pictures! Sam is so adorable, and I love reading about your family.
I really wish I could have seen you guys when I was there last. I just ran out of time. :(
Next time for sure.
Keep the pictures and fun stories coming.
Hugs
Kathryn