Thursday, December 09, 2010

Every winter...

11-5-10 653
...these two get mighty itchy. Poor puppies.

Last year we tried treating them with some vet-prescribed steroids that ended up making them drip pee all day long. Not a good solution. We prefer clumps of hair over puddles on our carpet any day.

This year, I don't know what I am to do. Move to a more humid climate? Okay.

Reasons why I love this photo:
1. Brizzy never looks at the camera. NEVER. So funny. We have to trick her every time.
2. When I bought a down comforter I swore the rule was "no dogs allowed." That lasted about a week. I love cuddling with the dogs over pure-white duvets.
3. Brimley. He is so happy and peppy all the time. Cant you tell he's smiling in this pic? Best doggy ever.

2 comments:

Colton said...

I bet you they'd be fine if you left them outside all the time. Or at least you wouldn't notice. You know...since they're dogs.

That was heresy, wasn't it?

The Dillon 6 said...

love it!

do you think our Henry has any Aussie in him??