Monday, October 18, 2010

Catching up

Sheesh! I am one busy lady.

I'm a mommy, wife, interpreter, photographer and the activity chair for our church. Its taking a lot out of me. Its a miracle that I am even able to blog this without having a brain hemorrhage. STRESS.

But, we're having fun in the Aprecio home. Matt is staying extra busy with work, school and jiu-jitsu while Sammy and I have had some fun day trips of our own.
We take lots of walks to the pond behind our house. Its an easy way to get outside and lose some energy (not that I have any.) Sam loves it in the forest where there are lots of bugs, sticks and rocks. Matt found us back there the other day and took some pictures of us two. We are rarely in pics together so I am very thankful for these.Oh yeah, I have dark hair now. Not sure how I feel about it, but its cheaper than getting highlights every 2 months and I like cheap.
Sam is the coolest boy. He is learning how to talk, share and climb. Every day is something new with this kid and we never get bored.Sam's cousin Alex turned 1 last week and we attended his party. Sam was very supportive of him eating his birthday cake.We loved seeing Matt's uncle and aunt and cousins that were visiting from Hawaii and LA and I'm pretty sure Sam loved all the attention he got from them as well. I guess we'll have to go visit them soon :)
We also took a quick trip to the pumpkin patch and Sam loved playing in the fields. We met up with the Loftus's and the Richey's and Sam was thrilled when he saw his girlfriend Makiah get out of the car. They are so in love!We didn't get to go with Matt, nor did we get to spend a lot of time there so we are hoping to go again before the holiday.
On Tuesday I got to photograph my friend Shannon's labor and delivery. It was amazing. Baby Knox is so cute, and I am so thankful that he came into this world a little early. So is his mom. This weekend I had the opportunity to photograph the wedding of one of my best friends from High School, Nathan Bosseler. It was so great to be a part of the big day and it was fun to catch up with a few friends from school. I would like to add that we really haven't changed too much :)Well, that about does it for the last week or so. This week will be full of photo sessions (including one of our own!) and lots of chores and preparation for another busy weekend!

1 comment:

Bart and Jill said...

Wow, Nathan's wife is gorgeous! Haven't seen him in ages! Sam is ADORABLE. I love seeing photos of that kid :)