Monday, July 20, 2009

The Bite

This weekend was The Bite of Seattle, and we managed to make it down to the center after I got off of work with Courtney. My parents met up with us and we sat on the lawn and watched a few bands.We learned that Sam loves Reggae music, but he's not a big fan of the Doors. Here is Sam air drumming to the music.Events like this in Seattle are THE best times to people watch. There are some crazy people around the city and it made for a very entertaining time.
Matt sampled as much food as he could stomach, while the rest of us saved up some room for a good meal at McMenemans after the shows.

We had a great time and I am pretty sure that Sam enjoyed himself as well.Smiling at Grandma.How cute is this face and how lucky am I that I get to smooch it as much as I want!?

4 comments:

The Cox Trio said...

His eye looks 100%. Yeah!

Kathryn said...

he is so cute. I think I say that every time but he really is so adorable. miss hanging out

The Aprecios said...

Your boobs make me look like I have a beer belly and horrible posture in that picture. Either that or i have a beer belly and horrible posture.

The Aprecios said...

im sorry about my boobs Matty, but im afraid they are here to stay for a little bit longer... :)