Monday, February 23, 2009

I want...

...a mattress with a hole in it so that I can lay on my stomach. I am so tired of trying to sleep on my left side.

...a hair cut. Just a trim since its a really bad idea to make any drastic physical changes while pregnant. My body is doing a nice enough job of that on its own.

...new Maternity jeans. I have been putting this off because I hate spending money on maternity clothes, but Sarah got me a gift certificate to Old Navy, so the time is now.

...money. I hate this economy and its horrible timing. 1 million dollars will do.

...a Mango-Mantra smoothie from Jamba Juice sounds so good right now. I wish I had money. (see above)

...to use all of my new camera equipment. The weather has been perfect, but I haven't had any sessions for a while. I am dying for some new pictures.

...my baby already. I am getting so anxious to meet him, but I know he has quite a bit more growing to do.

...a vacation.

...the gray, black and yellow Dwell bedspread I found for our guest bedroom/office. Love it.

...clear and clean sinuses. I feel like I have had a stuffy nose this entire year.

...bigger cars and cheaper gas. My Jetta and I have been in a fight for 3 years now. We need to call it quits, and move on.

...Matt's knee to be un-injured. Having two young and capable people wobbling around the house like a couple in their 80's is just sad.

Thank you for tuning in while I released my inner brat. I realize that I am lucky to have everything I need, but I felt so inclined to vent aboout my many wants.

Over and out.

7 comments:

The Owens said...

You're too cute Holly! I'm SO excited for you and Matt to become parents! Even though you are just letting out your frustrations, you're still pretty entertaining with the way you write. If you ever need something to take a picture of my Jakey cakes is pretty darn cute hee hee =) Hope your day gets better!

Colton said...

Meh, don't worry about it. Everyone has a right to vent once in a while. My little sister just wrote about what sucks about pregnancy, and people are all up in her face about it. "Don't you know how hard it is for some people to get pregnant, they would be grateful for your loss of bladder control and aching back".

Well screw them. If they don't like it, there is plenty of other crap on the internet to read.

Cheers!

The Dillon 6 said...

you can always take pictures of our kids and dogs...rarely are there better and more entertaining subjects. ;)

Hang in there...your body will rebound and you might just be surprised to find yourself missing being pregnant -- even as you hold your sweet little lump of newborn love. :)

Matt said...

Hey, that mattress thing is actually a dang good idea! Perhaps you could invent "Maternity Mattresses" and that would make you that $1 million that you're looking for.

"Presenting....

The Fatty Matty!"

www.fattymatty.com

The Cox Trio said...

oh Holly you make me laugh! Hope today is better... Enjoy those jeans!

Crysler's said...

I went to the beach once, and i saw a pregnant lady dig out a hole in the sand for her belly. Too bad the beaches there aren't that warm...

Lindsey said...

I want a cookie....

there, do you feel better??
I can't believe how soon you are due to pop. I am SOOO excited to see your little mini me.
Keep baking little guy!!