Friday, February 20, 2009

31 week utrasound

We got to see our little boy in action on Wednesday. He was awake and active for his photo shoot, and this time my mom got to sit in on it.

The Dr was checking his position and the size of my fibroids. They also did a lot of baby measurements, but I haven't heard from the hospital yet to hear if everything is normal. No news is good news right?


Here he is from the front! Although they always look a little creepy in ultrasounds, I LOVE that little face. I think that in this picture, he looks a little like Matt did as a baby. Do you see a resemblance?

When he finally moved his hands away from his face he started making funny expressions. Here he is blowing bubbles.I count 5 toes! He has his Grandpa Aprecio's wide feet :)

I cant wait to see how closely he resembles his pre-born pictures. He will be changing a LOT in the next 2 months, so we'll see soon enough!

2 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

he DOES look like Matt...and you're right -- a little creepy. ;) just kidding! I still think my kids look like their U/S profiles.

Can't wait to meet him!!

Colton said...

He barely even looks like a baby, let alone Matt. Sorry to be Debbie Downer....

Congratulations, though! I'm super excited for you, you guys are going to be the best parents.