Monday, February 02, 2009

10 to Go.

I am starting to feel the downs of pregnancy, but I still wouldn't change anything. Our little boy is a very active baby already and I am constantly feeling him kick, punch and stretch (and he honestly just karate chopped my rib). Getting comfortable is starting to get really hard, and my previously broken tailbone is giving me a lot of trouble.
However, it is so great to be a part of this and I am getting so excited to meet him! At my last Dr.'s appointment, these were our stats:
His heart rate: 147
My tummy size: 34cm
My weight: 147 (17 pounds gained during pregnancy so far.)
I gained a little more last month than the Dr wanted me to, but its good to finally have my appetite back...with a vengeance. I am REALLY loving desserts right now, which is weird for me since I am not a sweets person. But I don't mind! I just hope I don't blow up in the next 3 months eating as much as I do.
Our nursery is coming along nicely, and hopefully I will have pictures to post of it soon. I really hoping that he isn't fearful of owls because they are all over his room...
And last but not least, a funny picture of my daily view :)

See ya in a few more pounds!

5 comments:

Colton said...

I'm assuming that is your stomach.

Ah, pregnancy. I think the funnest part is seeing how different women handle it differently. Some people don't gain any weight except their bellies. Then some people gain a normal amount and just look like cuter, plump versions of themselves. And then some people just straight blow UP! They retain water like the Pacific and make you think "Holy Crap!"

Of course I never tell people which kind they are.

The Powells said...

Your such a cute prego Holly. I'm super excited for you guys!!!

The Dillon 6 said...

Colton's a cow. YOU are not. Love the belly. CanNOT believe he's going to be arriving so soon!!! :)

The Dillon 6 said...

PS -- if the Dog Whisperer is looking for an adventure, she should drive down to MV and give us some hands-on advice about Shadow...

Alisha said...

You look amazing Holly! I knew you'd be a cute pregnant woman. Can't wait to see his room!