Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Turkey Bowl

This year, Matt got signed up to play in the annual Turkey Bowl at UW. He and Brett were on the same team, along with a few other guys that Matt knew from the singles ward. Shauna also played, but she was on a different team. I didnt get to play this year since I am with child, but I did get to look cool on the field anyway :) I was excited to be there since I have never seen the stadium from the inside before.I was happy to watch, until I found out that I would be there for 5 hours in the cold sitting on wooden bleachers. Really, not my idea of fun. Luckily, I had a few friends there that I was able to pass the time with, and watching Matt score touchdowns is always entertaining. His team did really well, and Matt had a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Nick and Tiffany said...

They look so serious! :) Hey, we're making our blog private so could you send me your email address so I can make sure you're on our safe-list? Just send it to tiffanytenney@hotmail.com.

Thanks!! You're looking cute as always!

Colton said...

After reading this I've decided that I officially qualify as a stick in the mud.