Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Summer 2014

We had the greatest summer. I am especially sad to see it go, although we really did pack it full of fun and had so many beautiful days. Best summer so far!! 

4th of July
 So many days spent in the backyard pool. 
 We played at many parks. 
 Both the boys really enjoyed picking blueberries. 
Miles especially loved the eating them part.   
 We spent a week with friends in Oregon and 
Miles enjoyed himself thoroughly. 
 Sam and Daddy's favorite part was exploring the tide pools. 
 We have the greatest neighborhood and spent many days sharing popsicles, playing in yards and riding bikes. 
 The highlight of my summer was Whale watching with 
some of my family and my best friends. 
 We seriously spent so much time in the yard. 
 I took the boys camping and luckily had my parents 
help because it was a disastrous idea ;) 
 Family trip to the Zoo!
 My boys and I enjoyed so many hikes this summer! 
Our favorite trek is still Heather Lake. 
 Sam learned a lot this summer. He can ride his bike, tie his shoe and has mastered lake swimming. 
 Mymy LOVES swings. Like, could do it for hours on end. 
 The end of our summer is usually marked by the state fair. 
We had a blast even in the heat. 

No comments: