Monday, February 11, 2013

Our Journey to 4 or more


We have started an adoption blog. This is a way for us to spread the word about our hopes to adopt.

mattandhollyadoption.blogspot.com

I met with an adoption attorney last week who gave us some great ideas on how to independently go about the adoption process. I liked the idea because the one thing I hate the most about the process is the lack of control I have had. This way I have something to do while we wait for our match.

So, please share our blog with anyone you may know that has a pulse!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as
long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog? My website
is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would
really benefit from a lot of the information you present here.
Please let me know if this alright with you. Thanks a lot!



My site www.emotionliteracy.com