Monday, June 25, 2007

Memory Monday-Shannon

Shannon and I have been best friends since high school. I moved in with her and her family my senior year, and we spent every minute together! I would accompany her to the barn, we would spend long afternoons laying out at the beach or sit at home scrap booking pictures. We also spent months together searching for the perfect prom dresses! Look how young we look at our graduation party!After graduation, I moved out to New York and Shannon moved down to Oregon to go to school. It was so hard being away from each other, but we kept in touch with the phone and email. Shannon came out to Yonkers one summer and spent a week with the kids and I. We had the best time! This is a shot of us at the skating rink in central park.When I moved back to Washington, I had to wait to see Shannon during her summer breaks or long weekend since she was still in college. But I did my best to meet up with her every chance I got! Here we are at a T-Birds Game. While at school Shannon met Tyler, and the two were engaged after dating for a few years. They are so great together, and I couldn't think of anyone better for her. Or, as you can tell by this picture, as weird as she is!
For my wedding, Shannon planned an awesome bachelorette party for me to a Mariners game with our own baseball shirts! It was great. We also went bowling.
Shannon made the most beautiful bridesmaid ever! I was so thankful to share this day with her.
Because she gave me the best Bachelorette party anyone could ask for, I was so excited to return the favor! I got to plan Shannon's "Pretty, Pretty Princess" party. Here she is riding me like a horse because, well...she does that.

Last weekend, Shannon and Tyler were married! It was a beautiful wedding, and I loved being a bridesmaid. I love Shannon so much, and I am so excited for our future together as wives, mothers and friends forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love yoouuuuuuuu... thanks for making a blog all about ME :) not good for my ego, but makes me love u so much so its all ok in the end.