Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Bowling

After a beautiful, sunny day Matt and I had a few friends over for BBQ'd bugers and then a good game of bowling. Can I just say that yesterdays weather made me so excited for the summer! It better stay nice like this for a while because I dont think I can take another day of rain. Anyway, Matt, Shauna, Brett and I went bowling last night, and I played my worst game ever! My first game I only got an 84!! Sad right? I ended up winning the second game but only because Matt and Brett played around with running to the lane to see how fast they could make the ball go into the pins instead of focusing on winning.

1 comment:

Jessica Kettle said...

You guys are such a cute couple! How do you get a picture in place of your normal blog title. I have been trying to figure it out but aparently I am blog retarded. Your blog is so cute!