Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Touring Seattle


Saturday, after I got off of work with Courtney, I met my brother Cory and our cousins to hang out in the city. We drove up Queen Anne to Kerry Park where there is an awesome view of Seattle. I love the park, and it was fun to be there and get some pictures with my little brother. He has been living in Utah for the last year, so we havent hung out together in a long time.
After the park, we headed down to the Space Needle. We took the elevator up and walked around the viewing deck. I didnt get many pictures of my cousins because "It was windy and their hair was messy". So I took more of Cory and I.
Easter morning my family came to our ward because it started earlier than theirs, and my cousins were leaving that afternoon to fly home. After church we had a nice ham dinner, and strawberries for dessert. My mom insisted on some family photos in the front yard.

No comments: