Friday, April 20, 2007

The Guitar wall

My dad always had guitars around, and I would sneak into the music room and play around on them when he wasnt home. When my art teacher in High School found out that I wrote music, but didnt have my own guitar, she gave me an old one of hers. I played it until I had enough money to buy a nice acoustic/electric. A pretty blue one that ended up getting smashed to peices on an airplane ride. When I moved to Kirkland, and met Matt, he bought me a used guitar from a friend. Then for Christmas my dad got me a beautiful electric Ibanez that sounds amazing. When Matt and I got married, his guitar joined my two so we had to make a guitar wall! Its the first thing everyone notices when they come into our home, and it really is fun to have. I just wish it wasnt so hard for me to take them off the wall and play a little more often :)

No comments: