Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Christmas '06

Matt and I spent Christmas morning together exchanging gifts. I got him a new watch, an action figure from our favorite show "Lost" and the DVD box set "Band of Brothers." I also got the windows tinted on his car. Matt got me a new robe and the new "Foo Fighters" cd. As you can see, Princess had a fun time opening presents too.

We headed over the my parents house first and had a great breakfast over there. Matt cooked the bacon in his new apron that my parents got him from Hawaii. They also got us some really great tree ornaments for our first Christmas together. After breakfast we opened gifts. They got us some new dishes for our house, a "Newlyweds" cd by John Bytheway and a book about Gordon B Hinkley. We got them a frame with pictures from the wedding in it, and I painted them a picture of their dogs. I got my dad a new movie and a Beatles CD.

My parents gave Brisbane a new toy "hippo" for Christmas. Its the only toy that she has yet to destroy. Matt and I belive that she cherishes it because she "stole" it from Bandi and Boomer.

Next we headed over to Matts parents house. We had a small lunch over there and then opened presents. We got them some pictures of the wedding, and some really neat dishes with sea creatures on them. We also got Matts dad an XBox 360. Matts parents got me a bunch of scrapbooking stuff, and gift cards, and Matt got a new drill and a really nice sweater. We had a really great time.





No comments: