Friday, February 20, 2009

Dinner Out

Last night I got to have dinner with Kathryn and Samantha, two girls that I went to High School with. Sam and her husband live close, but Kathryn and her family are in town visiting from Kentucky. It was so fun to see all of them, and I cant wait to hang out again soon!


The whole group after dessert.
Kathryn and Tim Burton
Brent and Sam Anderson
and us. Matt LOVES to mess with my pictures without my knowledge. Here he has put cake in his teeth. Thanks baby.

4 comments:

Sabs said...

oh so fun to see kathryn and sam! you all look great!!!!

The Dillon 6 said...

what a fun night!!!

Colton said...

Nice, Matt. Although you don't have to cover up his inbreeding by calling it cake, Holly.

Kathryn said...

We had so much fun! Holly you make the picture look great!